Focusrite has unveiled the latest addition to its Scarlett range of audio interfaces, the compact, 2-in/2-out Scarlett Solo.
The interface features the same pre-amps and distinctive red chassis as the larger models in the Scarlett range, but is compact and portable in size.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo features:
- 2-in/2-out USB interface
- 106dB dynamic range, -125dB EIN and -97dB THD
- Genuine Focusrite Scarlett mic pre
- High headroom instrument input: +14dBu
- 24-bit audio with sample rates up to 96kHz
- Direct latency-free monitoring
you can enquire about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to one of our specialists in the shops.
more information below